The conference will be held at the Polytechnic School of the University of Alcalá (EPS/ETSII UAH), in Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain.
Polytechnic School of the University of Alcalá is located in the external campus of the University of Alcalá. In the campus, the Polytechnic building is located in the northwest side of the area.
There are urban buses from the centre of Alcalá to the university campus: you can take lines L-2 and L-3. Line L-2P ,which go exactly to the building of the Politechnic School (the last stop)
LOCATION IN THE CAMPUS:
Google Maps: If you click in the blue image you can see the way to go to the EPS/ETSII or to go to differents places from the EPS/ETSII.
The coordinates of the Polytechnic School are : N 40º 30' 45'', W 3º 20' 54''.
HOW TO GET BY TRAIN:
- From Madrid; there are trains going to Alcalá de Henares from Chamartín, Nuevos Ministerios, Recoletos and Atocha stations with intermediate stops. From the same station there are trains with final destination Guadalajara which also stops at the University Campus, Alcalá de Henares-Universidad.
- Train timetables are indicated at the internet website: www.renfe.es.
- Furthermore RENFE has a special service during lectures time called "Tren Civis" ("Civis Train"). It goes from Chamartin to Alcalá and Alcalá-Universidad stations. The train offers a connection between Madrid and the campus of only 21 minutes.
HOW TO GET BY BUS:
- From Madrid, "Continental Auto, S.A." buses are leaving to Alcalá de Henares from "Av. América, 34" (Avenida de América Station). The line 227 goes to the Campus. The last stop is next to Polytechnic building. "Continental Auto, S.A." buses information can be found on the internet website: www.continental-auto .es
HOW TO GET BY CAR:
- Taking the N-II Madrid-Barcelona and then changing to Meco, take Alcalá de Henares (Hospital Universitario) exit, which is located in 33, 6 km.